Have an event or announcement you’d like published to the PTO website, Highlights email newsletter, or our Facebook page?
The PTO Communications Committee has centralized the submission process for posting events, clubs, and announcements to the HES PTO community. Communications include the Highlights email (sent weekly), Facebook page, and PTO website. Please submit your announcements and events online via the form below.
Highlights Submissions Deadline
The Highlights email is sent every Sunday. The deadline for submissions is the prior Tuesday before at 5 p.m. Examples of submission dates:
- Sun 10/27: Deadline Tuesday 10/22 @5 p.m.
- Sun 2/4: Deadline Tuesday 1/30 @5 p.m.
- Sun 3/04: Deadline Tuesday 2/27 @5 p.m.
Please follow these guidelines for submissions:
- Submit all items into the online form below, a few weeks ahead of your event or deadline to ensure you’re in the Highlights email.
- Keep your submission “blurb” to about 4 to 5 sentences. There is a 500-character limit on the form. If you have more info than can fit, consider making a flyer to include for more info.
- In your blurb, make sure you include all pertinent info: who, what, where, when, why, and how (including links and/or contact email for more info or questions). The submission should be written as you would like it to appear in the Highlights so we can copy/paste. Please proof and spell check your submission.
- If you have any forms, links, images, logos, or flyers to include, please include/upload those below. File size maximum is 2MB for images and 3MB for pdfs.
- Once you submit the form, you will receive an email confirming the information submitted. If anything is incorrect, please resubmit entirely and note in the comments that it is a correction.
- As a reminder, school newsletters promote PTO, school district, or township events and activities. Private, commercial, or community-based programs should submit their information to the T/E bulletin board. We include select new items listed on the T/E bulletin board in the Highlights. To submit information to the T/E bulletin board, see the guidelines on the T/E district website.