Please help us show appreciation for our dedicated and hard-working teachers and staff members! Hillside Elementary School is lucky to have so many wonderful teachers and staff to help our students learn and grow. We think they deserve recognition for their tireless support. Similar to our efforts last school year, we will be collecting gifts for ALL teachers and staff through Wednesday, December 15th.
Participation in the gift collection is optional; the amount is at your discretion and individual contributors are anonymous.
Gifts will be collected for three groups until December 15th:
- Core Teachers (about 20 people) Amounts collected will be distributed evenly across all core teachers. The donation amount is up to you!
- Special Teachers and Support Team*(about 20 people) Amounts collected will be distributed to our Specials Teachers and Support Team – amounts collected over $2,000 may be rolled into a year-end collection pool for these teachers.
- Staff (about 50 people) This group includes ALL other faculty and staff who make Hillside such a special place.
* This group typically includes music, art and physical education teachers, school psychologist and guidance counselor, math and reading specialists, special education teachers and support specialists (e.g., speech)
How to Give:
- To donate by credit card through our online form: donation form
- To donate by Venmo, use the QR code here, or send your donation to our PTO Venmo address [@HillsideElem-PTO]. Please note in the “What’s it for?” section of Venmo how much should be allocated to core teachers, specials/support teachers and staff groups. If this information is not provided, the funds will be distributed between the groups as needed.
- To donate by cash or check, please complete the bottom portion of this flyer and follow the instructions for returning to Hillside.
Once gifts are purchased for all teachers and staff, a small balance may remain; these amounts will be rolled into next year’s collection efforts. If you prefer to give directly to your child’s teacher or a staff member, you may mail your gift or drop off at the front desk.
Thank you for supporting the people who make Hillside so special during this Holiday Season!