Fundraising for the school is a critical piece of the PTO mission. Beside PTO social events to raise money for our on-going support of our student body at Hillside Elementary, the PTO welcomes parents, friends, alumni and community financial support via our Friends of Hillside Campaign. 100% of these gifts go to the PTO fund, and all gifts are tax deductible. There are several ways to support Hillside PTO fundraising initiatives:
- Donate Online – You may donate online directly to the Friends of Hillside campaign.
- Gift by Check – Checks may be made out to Hillside PTO and sent to the school: 507 Howellville Road, Berwyn, PA 19312. Please print out, complete and include this information form with your gift.
- Fundraising Events – Throughout the year, the PTO organizes many fundraising events. Whether it’s the student directory, book fairs, spirit wear, plant sales or the Spring Fair, these special events are fun for everyone! Watch for news posts on our home page announcing these events throughout the year, or see our PTO calendar for upcoming dates. Our largest fundraising event of the year- The Boosterthon Fun Fun is held each October to raise funds for our Cultural Arts program.
- Ongoing Fundraising – In addition to monetary gifts, there are also ongoing opportunities where the PTO receives a percentage of your retail purchases, or monetary rebates through submitting product labels and box tops. These programs have raised thousands of dollars for the PTO, at no additional cost to you. Learn more about our programs like AmazonSmile, Box Tops, MyCokeRewards, on our Ongoing Fundraising page!
- Corporate matching doubles your donation! Check with your company HR representative to see if your company matches donations. The Hillside PTO’s EIN number is 237053574, which will be needed for the match form.
Thank you for your generous support!